Monday, May 30, 2011

ooking for someone who will lyk/love mee

ooking for someone who will lyk/love mee for who ii amm am a thick girl

I lyk 2go out wd 4riendz nd sing nd dance nd perfect match idk nobodys perfect so jux have 2 get 2 knw me nd we can go 4rm there bt it dosnt matter wat u luk lyk as lng as u take care of urself nd i lyk honesty nd trustworthy nd dnt cheat nd loves me 4me nd dnt beat women nd loves 2 have fun n dnt take everythang 2 ceriously nd loves 2 spend tym wd a woman i lyk 2 go out i aslo love spending tyme with muh family 3 i have no kids but maybe someday i will have sum looking for a good guy that is respectful honest lovable caring and some one who know how 2 havee funn i lyk to hang out with my friends n i am big on drinkin

(Big on drinking? I would have never guessed. Smooth move: by respelling "like," you have so much more time to drink your Nati Ice)

No comments:

Post a Comment