Monday, May 30, 2011

believe me I can get a little krunk when necessary

I say I'm YoungObama for a reason, because if you look at our President, I feel I have a lot of his qualities. I am personally someone who many have described as determined, a leader, a mentor, not afraid to stand up for what is right. I am someone who has to Go Hard in what I do, as I find it to be the only suitable way to live. I must say that I usually have an even, mild mannered personality, but believe me I can get a little krunk when necessary. I don't know if yall keep up with politics, but you saw how krunk Obama got with those republicans. I can get like that though it is not immediately apparent.



(Listen, Krunk Master Douche, I have enough problems without "Young Obama" here stepping on---hey wait---do you have an American birth certificate I could borrow? Fist bump, krunky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment