Monday, May 30, 2011

I am Irish on my dads side and German on my dads side

About me
The name is Kenny i am 26 and single. Im not very tall. Im not conceeded just cock and funny, I am also kind to others and don't start drama but if it starts i will end it. I am mostly laid back and easy going and very easy to get along with. I dont get mad easily and have much of a temper.

Last read
don't remeber not a big reader and it was months ag

Ethnicity
I am Irish on my dads side and German on my dads side

Faith
Agnostic.I believe in god but i don't care much for religon and the politics of religon

(Kenny ol' chap! We should really catch up soon and continue our discussion about logotherapeutic constructs. So rare to find an agnostic theist these days, what with Hitch all the rage. Cheers, and say hello to those two dads)

No comments:

Post a Comment