Monday, May 30, 2011

i am also interlectual and enjoy the readings of a book

i am a full figured women who enjoy my curves because its me and defines me as a individual i am also interlectual and enjoy the readings of a book or having that book reed to me .i am not a so if you want to chat if you are from africa or reside here and are there please do not communicate with me i am looking for someone who is in the united stats and has family in the united stats!!!! ........... i am also looking to get to know someone who is seeking longterm it doesnt have to be at this momment but know that thats what i will be seeking if they want to be with me . iwant someon who is independent and can match me to the table i am a person who loves conversation so texts are ok and emails are ok but after so many of them it gets boring and looses my interest.

(My interest is loose too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment