Monday, May 30, 2011

love a fem that dress like a dom and make me say dayum

i lekr female that know how to party and have a good time but at the same time a love a female that can make me laugh and it smart metally and street. i love a sexy dom that can out on dress and make em say dayum and i love a fem that dress like a dom and make me say dayum. i am a very strong person and i like my female to be that way too. i know who i am and what i want to do and be in life and i have goals in life i like a female who knows who she is and what she wants in life or at least a friend. i am 5 foot 1 and i am a dark skined half trini half americain sista and i cook too. not only do i like ot have fun and party but i like explore and travel go place i have not yet seen. so if you can have fun and good conversaton and you like to go differnt place meet new people and turn me on with your since of style you got me. i cant wait to hear from fems and doms in my area i promise well have a good time

(You had me at "lekr female." No wait, you had me at "smart metally." No wait...you never had me)

No comments:

Post a Comment