Saturday, January 7, 2012

Coffee Enemas, Colonics, Massage and Rebounding

I AM INTO ALTERNATIVE MEDICIN AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TOO. I AM VERY SEXUAL IN A SENSUAL WAY. I LOVE TO MASSAGE, PAMPER AND PLEASE. I AM A COLON HYDRO-THERAPIST AND KNOW THE MIRACLES OF ANTI AGING THROUGH COLON HYGIEN.

I am a colon hydrotherapist, having gone through the Internal Environment Institute School of Colon Hydro Therapy in Apple Valley, CA. I am a massage therapist having gone through the The Body Institute in Santa Barbara CA. I have attended Pamela Madison’s woman’s sexuality center specializing in G spot sacred tantric sex massage. I am a graduate of the Silva Mind Control Technique which is a Method of Meditation.

In the last 30 years I have seen many miracles happen with curing degenerative deceases using Meditation, Coffee Enemas, Colonics, Massage and Rebounding as a major part of the treatment.

I believe there are several main key elements which are critical for your body’s immune system to heal itself. They include 1, Coffee Enemas, 2, Colonics 3, Massage, 4, Organic Foods, 5, Purified Water, 6, G Spot Massage (Orgasm), 7, Rebounding, ( Jumping up and down on a miniature trampoline) 8 eliminate Sugar from your Diet and refrain from drugs and toxins as much as possible. 9 Meditation.

(I'm breaking up with you. Have fun rebounding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment