Thursday, June 9, 2011

i have a female puddle

HEY I AM TOO HOT FOR YOU TO HANDLE ME, I AM CRAZIE AND SEXY, VERY CONTERGIOUS, AND IRRESTABLE, HEY HAVE ME

i have a female puddle a maltse i have been with her for 6years now and she has one of my names zoe. am realy connected to her i can read her emmotions so as she do it, she is my friend and i know she is my love, she gives me all the attention i need

i dont even touch a romatic novel, i can write my own from my own real romatic love life, i like to be real and am romatic so reading romatic novels bores me up for real. i can act my own romance so try me, heheheheheheheh haaaaaah am romatic hot ga

(You'd rather write your own romance novel? Fine, but you and that female puddle of yours better submit a sample chapter by Monday...period)

No comments:

Post a Comment