Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yup, I have baggage

Starting a new life! The man I had planned to marry recently died suddenly, and after he died I discovered he had been cheating on me for 4.5 years. The mixed emotions have been hard, but perhaps I have become a more interesting and complex person from it. With that discovery, my mourning process has been cut a bit short, but I still probably need to take things slow to make sure I am ready to be open to someone else and also ready to trust again. I'm extremely romantic and want to share that with someone again, and don't take shame in saying I don't like being single or that I think sorting through people with internet dating is the most logical approach to dating.

Yup, I have baggage (like everyone), but I am probably the most well-rounded person with baggage there is...

(You? Baggage? Nah...I think jumping into online dating right after your cheating husband died is a perfect way to sort through your problems. I'd recommend Rebound.com or HaveSomeGoddamnSelfRespect.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment